Life changes, and I do know that childhood doesn't last forever and there is plenty of happiness to be found and shared when our young kids begin the metamorphosis into young adults but it is not without some sadness (and a few tears) and nostalgia that this happens particularly for someone who enjoyed the journey of motherhood as much as I did:) But yes, there are I am quite sure, lots of happy times ahead and I cannot wait...bring it on:)
Moving along.....today lets talk hair! My hair has changed over the years and as summer turns to fall it changes yet again. But for the first time in my life, I have found a battalion of hair products that I can say I am madly in love with and simply cannot live without. So much so that I need to share them with you! And of course part of the fun with these "Can we talk" posts is hearing what you have to say on the matter, so do not hold back...tell us all about your favorite hair products, any tips or insider secrets to great hair. I think we can all agree, we are just a wee bit happier when our hair looks good!
Lets get started........
Left to right top row...
1. KMS flatout, great anti humidity spray that does not leave your hair heavy at all, once this goes on its ready for battle even on the most humid summer nights!
2. This product, the Kerastase mask, first off smells sooo good, every time I use it I want to take a bite:) It is a very rich super nourishing leave on mask (I try to leave it on for a good 15 minutes), it leaves my hair super soft and smelling amazing, I use it about 1-2 times a month
3. Unite 7 seconds, one of the best products ever! I love this stuff, its a detangler and makes combing/brushing through my hair a breeze. I swear there some kind of magic potion in there, with amazing powers. I no longer dread having to comb through my wet hair after a shower, also fantastic for the beach.
4. Neutrogena triple moisture is my "every day" conditioner, I use it about every 2-3 days, a little goes a long way. I use about a dollop about the size of a half dollar and work it into my hair. It is consistently rated as one of the best hair bargains out there and is under $10.00!
5. LOVE this shampoo, Clear scalp and hair therapy. It is literally the best one I have used period, on both on the high and low end. It smells great, works into a salon-esque lather and leaves my hair squeaky clean. I am a fan for life and this is now the only shampoo I buy.
6. This little brush saved my life :) The original wet brush is simply A M A Z I N G! OK, I am being a bit dramatic, but seriously I have ridiculously super sensitive scalp, I still cry when my hair is brushed too hard. This brush actually makes me want to brush my hair. I don't know if the bristles are magic or what..but this brush rocks! I have three to be sure I always have one on hand, used for wet and dry hair...its AMAZING!!!! to buy it and be taken to their website.
The Clear shampoo and Neutrogena conditioner/mask can be purchased at any pharmacy. I get the Unite 7, Kerastase and KMS on Amazon.
So there you go..those are my top 6 hair picks. I am a fan for life of these six amazing products...now its your turn? Your turn to spill the beans on what makes your hair happy:) Thanks as always for stopping in to see what's new and wishing you a fabulous day.