A few things about how this works-
Everything has an item number, it is VERY helpful if you refer to that when inquiring or placing an order. I tend to get a ton of emails and it just makes it so much easier.
In general, an invoice is sent same day and item normally ships within 1-2 days...its total instant gratification. My goal is to have everything shipped out by weeks end and spend the rest of the time fulfilling orders through my shop until I close up shop Dec. 15th until late December.
LAST BATCH OF GOODIES BEFORE THE HOLIDAYS, SHIPS OUT RIGHT AWAY, GREAT CHANCE TO STOCK UP ON GIFTS AT VERY DISCOUNTED PRICES (OR A LITTLE SOMETHING YOURSELF)!
Every purchase over $100.00 will receive one of these beautiful solid brass letter openers. They are also for sale (subject to availability) for $12.00 each.
Ready to see all the goodies? Let's go......
1. Truly amazing heirloom quality centerpiece pieces. Best part is these are lacquered after having a solid brass finish and being coated twice with silver....which means they are virtually polish free!! Both of these are priced at half below their retail!
1A.This is exquisite, very heavy, nickel and double silver plated with a special glaze so no polishing!!!! Beautiful detailing. Retailed for $550 this is $215.00 I have two of these. Very special piece. Displayed with nothing at all, it is beautiful but I could also see fruit, or a floral arrangement, very pretty piece!
1B. A remarkable centerpiece which replicates the spirit of Victorian silverplate at its very best. Ornate, detailed, sure to impress! The gondola-shaped footed bowl is decorated overall with large blossoms with putti adorning each end. An impressive 19.25"L x 12.5"H. $215.00
2. Napkin rings galore...all sold in sets of 4, one set is $20.00. All pewter or solid brass...wonderful additions to any table! Fleur de lis, pheasants (found a few more sets), framed brass rings and framed silver heart rings.
Fleur de lis (about 1 3/4")
Love the idea of personalizing these with a name or picture! About 2"
About 2" wide
3. Gorgeous matching pheasant placecard holders. Sold in sets of 4 for $20.00
3. Beautiful desk set with letter opener and magnifier in gorgeous blk. velvet box. This is heavy and large, very impressive, retails for $95.00, here it is $30.00!
4.If you are a fan of the famous pattern Tobacco Leaf from Mottahedeh, you will LOVE these exquisite pieces!! Vase, bowl and 12" plate with stand. Vase is $175.00, centerpiece bowl is $155 and plate is $65.00.
6. Old world serving pieces. These have done incredibly well...you just don't see things like this vey often anymore, the look of antique serving pieces but brand new! I have an assortment of loose sample pieces (all 20.00 each). All silver and solid brass....gorgeous! These are so perfect for the upcoming holidays..you can NEVER have too many serving pieces!! The brass is so festive and elegant.
6A. Assorted serving forks
6B. Assorted serving spades
5. Found a small stash of the ever so popular French chef jars. These come as a pair and are just so darn pretty. Many possibilities on how to use them, many people are using them to store utensils on their cooktop. $48.00 for the pair (four sets left and this is it, they are sold out company wide)
Love what my customer did with hers....she sent in this picture, love it!
6. Serving pieces.I have a few sets left of the magnificent cut crystal handled salad servers and cake spades. Salad server pair is $45.00 and cake spade is $28.00 and three sets left of the elegant serving spades, set of 3 $65.00.
Crystal serving pieces
And set of 3 spades/servers
7. A few more of these wonderful small blue and white collectibles. Elephant $40.00, Bunny $30.00 and frog $28.00. Starfish s and p $28.00
8. Got in a few more sets of the gorgeous pheasant salad/appetizer plates. These could also be luncheon plates. These were super popular and truly magnificent. Set of 4 is $75.00
9. Found one more of these exquisite heirloom quality stag tureens. This is beyond spectacular! One left, these retail right now at Gorsuch for $500. This one is $245.00 (only one).
10. Beautiful red croc ice bucket with tongs and matching bar set. This is just gorgeous! $75.00 for both pieces (retails for $195). Great gift!
11. The beautiful Vagabond House pewter squirrel and wood nut bowls with pewter acorn scoop. An exceptional price of $62.00...amazing high quality gift!! (have 4)
12. Found another 5 old world silver clocks! These sold out right away...stunning, replicated after old world timepieces, these have been antiqued and are just incredible looking! $60.00
3 squares and two triangular clocks available.
13. Gorgeous blue and white lidded ginger jar, elegant! $65.00 15" tall (3 available)
14. Beautiful and elegant pair of blue and white vases about 12" tall $95.00 for pair
15. Beautiful 4.5" porcelain pheasant candle holders, such a pretty accent to any table. Pair is $14.00!
16. Magnificent small assorted ginger jars with porcelain base. These are so pretty alone or especially as a grouping. On average about 5.5-6" tall, $25.00 each with stand. There are 10 available
17. Two magnificent large Imari design foot baths. Orange, navy and touches of gold. These are as pretty as I have seen them. About 19" across. Retailed for over $300, these are $165.00 each. (I have 3)
18. For the connoisseur of gorgeous things, this very special piece is an exact replica of an antique Mottahedeh piece which retailed for many thousands. The detailing is incredible! I had to keep one for myself:) This one retails for $500 and is here for $225.00. A true showstopper of a piece! (have 2). This measures about 20" tall, VERY impressive.
19. Four piece iron entertaining set, holder for large plates, holder for small plates, one for cutlery and another for napkins. Retails for $60.00. All four for $24.00!!
20. These are very special...how I wish I could get more!!! Gorgeous black and red tole canisters. Super beautiful and highly decorative, these sell in many shops for upwards of $300. The large here is $140 and the med. is $110.00 I have 4 blk and 4 large red and 4 med red.
21. Got my hands on another fabulous pair of these black tole chinoiserie planters. I have 3 sets left of each of the med. and small. Gorgeous scalloped detailing. These retail for hundreds. Med. pair is $145.00 and the small pair is $125.00.
22. Adore these!! By popular demand, these gorgeous Made in France French bistro linens and kitchen accessories. Set of 3 dish towels $24.00 so charming for any kitchen! Set of blue and white or black and white. I also have the mitts and potholders in blue and white. Mitts $15.00, potholders $10.00. Great stocking stuffer for that stylish hostess or francophile!
23. Magnificent silver large centerpiece stag bowl. Beautiful bowl, sold at Neiman Marcus and Gorsuch for close to $500. This bowl is $215 and stunning! Beautiful stag handle detailing on hammered bowl, hand forged, a real beauty! Only one. About 15" round.
24. A few more sets of the darling salt and peppers. White labs, white pinecones, black and white cows.. Only $12.00 a pair, great deal...perfect stocking stuffer!
And then the blue and white "Herend like" salt and peppers, have sea horses and shells $18.00 a pair
23.Beautiful heavy detailed silver trophy. Very ornate, highest quality. About 13" tall. I have two, they are each $125.00
24. Found one last pumpkin tureen! Comes with lid and beautiful leaf ladle. $85.00. Stunning!
25. Have a few sets left of the beautiful ornate silver serving spades. This is a wonderful gift for a hostess too. $65.00, comes in beautiful elegant black velvet box. Really nice quality pieces!
26. Got 8 more of the wonderful key paperweights left. $14.00 each. They both come in elegant black velvet boxes. One of them has a damaged box so that one is $12.00. Very pretty, great teachers gift!
27. Darling pair of black and white porcelain dogs. Perfect for a display or even to use as bookends. So charming! They stand about 7.5" tall. Pair is $60.00
28. Got a few more antique dough bowls. Two of them are from the source that I get from a few times a year, these are from Belgium and truly beautiful. Some of the prettiest I have seen. I love filling them with fresh greenery, pinecones and maybe some berries for the holidays. So many uses for them! A few new ones, one round 16" ($185), a very large one 32" long ($225) and a really beautiful 28" x 16" ($215)
28" X 16"
Long one about 33"
29. Pretty porcelain tissue box holder, gorgeous French colors, blue yellow and white. $24.00 (have 3)
30. Gorgeous silver and ant. brass guest towel holders. These are so pretty on a bathroom vanity for guest towel holders or for dinner napkins. Elegant way to display them! $48.00
30A. Crowns (have 3 silver and 3 ant brass)
30B. Trellis (have 3 ant brass and 4 silver)
30C. Garland (silver only)
31. Got in a few more pairs of the gorgeous silver candlesticks, love these and of course kept a few pair for myself:) These are so elegant and perfect for so many places. One large and two small pair Large measures about 13" tall and the med. measures approx. 9.5".
32. VERY happy to have gotten two more pair of these magnificent candelabras! This is for that person who wants the best and who loves entertaining! I kept one set and have two more to sell of this absolutely stunning super high quality ornate heavy large candelabras. Seeing is believing and these are just beyond gorgeous. The details on this are what makes this such a special piece. They retail for $450 each and I am selling them for $325.00 each ( would prefer to sell as a pair) Stands regally at 21" tall, these are very heavy and extremely high quality (heirloom quality). This is a piece to stand the test of time....perfect for holiday table!
What makes this so special? First off how about if I tell you NO POLISHING! They are solid brass, then nickel plated and finally coated in silver twice. Then they are lacquered. The only care is a slightly damp cloth. Can you imagine...to me the no polishing is worth its weight in gold....just so beautiful!
33. Two more of the very pretty scalloped floral cake plate with matching server. Only $20.00
34. Gorgeous assortment of small ring/soap dishes. Great little pieces to have on an nightstand or near a kitchen sink. All $10.00 each, porcelain On average about 4-5" wide
36. Love blue and white? Then you will love these beautiful platners and tulipiere! Planters are about 6" tall and the tulipiere is about the same and 6" wide. Planters $40 each and the darling tulipiere is $30.00
34. Last but no least!! Super excited about these...... I had spoken of these wallets a while back, these are fabulous and take it from me, a handbag connoisseur! Made of the softest most buttery leather. This manufacturer produces leather goods for some of the ritziest most high end labels. GORGEOUS leather wallets $60.00 each (retails for more than double). GREAT gift for you or someone else:). Was so excited to get my hands on these! I have a few stashed as gifts and of course one for moi:)
I have about 4-6 of each color/style
The whipstich version comes in navy, black and chocolate brown
The contrast stitching comes in black or chocolate brown.....
I know, I know...a lot to take in. So many goodies! If you see something you must have you know the drill. And for anyone new to this...all you do is email me with the item number(s) that you are interested in at email@example.com.
If it's still available, then I will invoice you. My goal is to get everything shipped out by Thurs/Friday so prompt payment is expected and appreciated. These things go really fast....so email me here with your inquiry or questions.
One final tidbit............ hopefully you have added your name to the hat for the gorgeous European kitchen trivet giveaway! If not to be in the running!